|Safe & Secure Shopping||Worldwide Free Shipping|
|Generic Name : Sulbutiamine||Brand Name: Arcalion|
|Strength(s): 200mg||Expiry : 2019|
|Average Delivery: 7 - 10 Days||Price: $0.89|
|Quantity||Strength||Price||Unit Price||Shipping||Buy Now|
|50 Pills||200mg||$ 85||$ 1.70||--||
|70 Pills||200mg||$ 109.9||$ 1.57||--||
|100 Pills||200mg||$ 148||$ 1.48||Free Shipping||
|120 Pills||200mg||$ 171.6||$ 1.43||Free Shipping||
|150 Pills||200mg||$ 192||$ 1.28||Free Shipping||
|200 Pills||200mg||$ 226||$ 1.13||Free Shipping||
|300 Pills||200mg||$ 276||$ 0.92||Free Shipping||
|400 Pills||200mg||$ 356||$ 0.89||Free Shipping||
Arcalion is a form of thiamine that is a nutrient and a member of B vitamin family. The medicine whose brand name is Arcalion is called Sulbutiamine and is one of the best nootropics available in the market. It easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and has a lot of positive effects on the cognitive abilities, mood and strength and energy levels of a person. The medicine also helps in reducing conditions like renal disorders, chronic fatigue, erectile dysfunction, hypothyroidism and post partum depression. It was discovered in Japan as an initiative to develop better and more useful derivatives of thiamine.
Action Mechanism of Sulbutiamine (Arcalion)
The metabolism of drug which is a lipophilic molecule increases the levels of thiamine phosphate esters. It is believed that Sulbutiamine causes upregulation of the part of the brain called the recticular activating system that is the center of feelings like arousal and motivation. Sulbutiamine increases glutamatergic activity by reducing the density of kainite glutamate receptors in prefrontal cortex area. This reaction may occur because of modulation in intrasynaptic glutamate. This glutamatergic transmission helps to improve the memory. It also causes reduction in release of dopamine in that area. This increases D1 dopamine receptors density and this dopaminergic transmission also helps in the improvement of memory. Arcaliion thus makes changes to the Glutamine, Dopamine and also the Acetylcholine receptors and improves the mood, memory and concentration.
Benefits and effects of using Sulbutiamine nootropic drug
There are several benefits of this drug as it has a number of uses. This has led to its immense popularity and good reviews.
- It helps to improve memory and cognitive abilities being a nootropic. It has been seen that pills are effectively helps in the improvement of memory, ability to focus and analyze.
- It is also considered one of the best and safest nootropics in the market.
- It increases the neurotransmission in the brain and thus it can be potentially helpful in case of loss of memory due to Alzheimer’s or other age related conditions.
- It also improves the mood and levels of concentration. Thus it may help patients of anxiety and depression.
- It increases attention and mental alertness.
- It effectively treats a kind of chronic fatigue called asthenia. This medication helps to kill the lethargy and increases the focus and strength.
- It also helps to cure post partum depression, kidney disorders and hypothyroidism.
Dosage of Arcalion 200 mg tablets
There are certain instructions to be followed to take a medicine in the right way. A medicine must be taken in the right dosage for correct action. Incorrect dosage can lead to adverse reactions.
- It is better to take this drug with food.
- It should always be taken with a doctor’s approval. A doctor needs to direct the correct doses. Do not self medicate. The dose needs to be properly measured according to body weight of the patient.
- Thus the dosage varies from patient to patient. Each patient gets a separate dosage according to health, metabolism and weight.
- In case of Sulbutiamine tablets, 2 tablets per day are often given to patients.
- If in powdered form, one should never take more than 600mg in a day.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully about the amount of medicine to be taken, the spacing between two doses and the right timing. These are very necessary conditions.
Precautions to be taken before using Sulbutiamine Pills
For every medicine people have to follow a list of precautions to ensure personal safety. These are given so that you do not make any mistakes and take the medicine in the correct way and eliminate risks and side effects.
- It should not be taken by those who are allergic to it. Do not take the medicine if you know that you are allergic to the substance or any of its other ingredients. Discuss with your doctor about your allergies to help him to aid you in this case.
- Also tell your doctor if you have diabetes or any heart or kidney disease that you are suffering from.
- Arcalion can react with inflammatory drugs. Tell your doctor about the list of over-the-counter medicines that you use for him to decide what is safe for you.
- Take the medicine only after consultation with a doctor. Stick to the instructions given by the doctor and take the medicine in the right amount and at the right time every day.
- Do not increase, decrease or direct doses on your own.
Side Effects of arcalion (sulbutiamine)
This medication is considered to be a safe drug and does not produce many side effects. Usually the side effects are mild in nature and go away with time. Some rare side effects of off this pills have been reported so far by some patients.
- Renal failure